Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the broken mirror


just about an hour ago..


me broke a mirror.. me mother mirror.. and she's full with anger..
and me cut me sole feet.. it's hurt a little but me still can manage it..
me found a new word.. endeavors... a friend from my facebook gave me a good luck wish..

ACTUALLY....
me had nothing to say in tis blog for today.. just babbling about unimportant events in me life.... truth to be told.. me so boring today.. nothing to do.. just doing the same thing every day over and over again... you know such as

  1. waking up
  2. take a bath
  3. having a breakfast
  4. washing the dishes
  5. online every me waking day
  6. washing the clothes
  7. watching the tv
  8. and lastly sleep
SERIOUSLY... it's SOOOOO BORING... warghhhhh.. me might die you know...

Don't worry.. people can't die because of boredom.. hmmmmmm
anyway.. that's for today post.. see you tomorrow.. me guess... haha...


XOXO.. FFS


No comments: